- . NET Core
- ASP . Net
- software development
- C #
- Azure Cloud Services
- Azure / DevOps
On behalf of one of our banking clients, Procom Services is looking for a .NET Developer (React experience) for a full-time perm direct hire remote role.
Remote work is allowed. Ideally looking for a Full Stack developer with strong React and UI experience.
located in the TX area
.NET Developer (React experience) Description
The Software Developer III is responsible for the enhancement of software solutions to optimally support business processes. This includes the configuration, custom development, installation, and updating of business software applications. This senior-level position typically works on larger-scale projects as the primary developer.
.NET Developer (React experience) Key Responsibilities:
· Develops code solutions to meet business unit needs including application modifications such as custom views, reports, and workflows.
· Attends project meetings and works closely with business analysts to understand application requirements and to report on project progress and obstacles.
· Performs initial configurations and installation of applications and associated servers; supports application updates as needed.
· Documents import procedures and works on release management to deploy items from development to the lab environment.
· Assists with the planning and implementation of existing software applications for new business units.
.NET Developer (React experience) Competencies Required:
· Full stack (T-shape) to develop micro services, stored procedures, and WebAPIs, using C# in a .NET environment.
· Ability to utilize and demonstrate competence with Azure Cloud Services and advance service-oriented architecture:
· Including advanced knowledge of Visual Studio, VSTS, Azure/DevOps, .NET Core, Visual C#, ASP.Net, React, and other industry-recognized software development programming languages and tools.
· Effective software design and programming capabilities.
· Familiarity with SQL, Windows communications foundation, Microsoft .Net Framework, and Model View Controller design pattern.
· Working knowledge of development technologies and tools, and software engineering concepts, methodologies, and architectural styles.
· Familiarity with Agile and/or Waterfall work environments.
· Excellent organizational, process and project management skills with the ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
· Developed analytical skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
· Strong verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics.
· Flexibility to provide support during weekend and evening hours as needed.
.NET Developer (React experience) Qualifications/Experience:
· 6-8 years experience with application software programming or development required.
· A full-stack developer with advanced understanding of the concepts of software engineering, and strong working knowledge of UI with React required.
· Experience working on and completing a variety of hi-tech software development projects required.
· Banking or financial services industry experience preferred.
.NET Developer (React experience) Formal Education & Certification:
· Associate’s degree or higher in Computer Technology or related field required.
· IT-related certifications preferred.
.NET Developer (React experience) Duration
Full-time perm Direct Hire
.NET Developer (React experience) Location
Remote work allowed/ Preference is for candidates located in the TX area