MatchPoint Solutions is a fast-growing, young, energetic global IT-Engineering services company with clients across the US. We provide technology solutions to various clients like Uber, Robinhood, Netflix, Airbnb, Google, Sephora, and more! More recently, we have expanded to working internationally in Canada, China, Ireland, UK, Brazil, and India. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results, from idea to outcome. We keep our clients on the cutting edge of the latest technologies and provide solutions by using industry-specific best practices and expertise.
We are excited to be continuously expanding our team. If you are interested in this position, please send over your updated resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Rate: $60/$65/hr on W2 (All inclusive)
- Daily appointment scheduling for SDWAN and Managed Router
- Point of contact for PM teams for any scheduling questions
- Modifies schedule on day of installation if needed/applicable
- Works accelerations and escalations in regard to apportionment scheduling
- Handles onboarding new hires requesting their access to all Comcast systems
- Point of contact for engineers and system admins for questions regarding access
- Follows up with engineers to verify that system access is functioning properly
MatchPoint Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.