- Infrastructure Admin
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p>
Infrastructure Admin with DevOps skills
- Project management skills, like requirement gathering, plan , design, execute ,validate and closure.
- Release/deployment management and Oracle database experience
- Align Project/upgrade plan with Dev/QA task
- Environment/Infrastructure design and provisioning which include and required details, CPU, memory ,storage etc.
- Experience on end to end Release and change management process and policies (review runbook, attend CAB meeting, release notification , coordination with prod support team , on call support etc.)
- Deployment management on different environment using tool (HPPPM). Understand Manual deployment also
- Experience on Unix/Linux scripting and system admin task . Good to have knowledge on python scripting
- Experience on access control on Linux system ,sftp , encryption etc.
- Experience on Oracle database scripting, objects and basic DBA task.
Key Skills : Release/deployment management, Oracle database, devops.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc