Our client is looking to augment their team with an experienced Sr Database Administrator (DBA) to assist in the implementation of their cloud-based systems used by large corporations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic division of a larger corporation
** This is a 100% work from home opportunity **
Ideal Candidate should have experience with the following:
- 5-10+ years of hands-on experience with SQL Sever design/implementation/maintenance
- Experience working with Azure. Migration of SQL Server to Azure a plus.
- Creation/configuration/administration of SQL Servers in a virtual environment
- Management of large and growing databases (TB+)
- Monitoring and tuning, SQL Server indexing strategies, etc.
- Implementation of Disaster Recover / High Availability strategies
- Production support for databases and server infrastructure
- DevOps tasks (e.g. deployment of product releases, hotfixes, configuration changes)
- Development and execution of key production performance indicators
- TSQL, index and data model tuning recommendations for poorly performing queries
All resumes will be considered but due to applicant volume it will only be possible to contact best-fit candidates. For immediate consideration, please include your compensation history/requirements and reference job code prs568dbrm - Senior Database Administrator / DBA.
Rob Shurack * PRS ** careers @ prsgrp.com ** 9 5 4 2 5 2 - 0 1 4 9 ***