PC Technicianmobile devicesprintersself - starterteam playerinventory systemQuality Assurancehardwaresoftwarelaptoprepairmaintenance
IT Technician - QA support
Hours: 8-5pm, Monday-Friday with some Saturdays as needed. Overtime is offered - could start earlier such as 6am-6pm as needed for project needs).
Contract: 1 year renewable contract long term –
- Provide support to the Techs doing the configuration and setup mobile, hand-held devices, such as day scanners/ mini-printing devices which include: approximately 3 scanning steps, and then it is configured, if any errors occur in the process, the technician will have steps to resolve, troubleshoot, etc.
- QA will also help with accurate audit/inspection of all Projects in a service environment for IT.
- Create Excel spreadsheet of errors for each project
- Inventory and Incidents excel reporting
- Service Now reporting to excel
- Cycle counting of Parts and Models in warehouse, including completing excel spreadsheet
- IT Equipment configuration and repair audits
- UTC Warranty completion in Service Now
- Working with warehouse associates to help with the shipping of the printers/mobile devices, label, update inventory system, help with sorting processing and packing/boxing to be shipped out
- Candidates must be multi-task oriented, a self starter, on time and reliable
- This position requires a lot of standing, walking, bending, moving--
- Other support duties also required such as helping with maintenance and support work for the technical support depts.
- Candidates must be willing to work onsite in Mooresville and follow all the CDC regulations for working during Covid (Mask, social distancing, temp checks, etc.,).
- Attendance is very important, must be reliable, dedicated, self-starter, able to follow policies and procedures and take direction. Must be team player and work in diverse environment.