- SAP HR
- SAP HCM
- SAP Payroll
- SAP Successfactors
This is a Hybrid position. Consultant should be at client's office in Renton, WA 3 days a week.
- SAP HRP Payroll Functional Analyst will be expected to perform solution designs, functional testing, best practice recommendations, functional leadership, and guidance.
- This position will research and resolve production problems, work closely with stakeholders to refine technical detail into user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Functional analyst will work independentlyto resolve complex issues and suggest alternative approaches.
- Create functional solutions and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations.
- Lead product demos and requirement gathering sessions.
- Complete configuration tasks with the SAP environment.
- Resolve production support problems. Develop and suggest alternative approaches to resolving problems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with global team/end-users.
- Ability to work periodic evenings and weekends for production support and implementations as needed.
- Basic understanding of Agile methodology.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on SAP HCM Implementation or Production Support Experience, including Personnel Administration, Benefits, Org Mgmt, Training and Events, Payroll, Personnel Development, Time Management and Compensation
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with SAP SuccessFactors modules, including Employee Central, Recruiting, Performance & Goals, and Learning.
- Experience working with complex integrations via IDocs, SI or PI, and other business partners
- Maintained high level of quality while working under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications