This full-time position is for expert software engineers who are excited to learn, contribute, design, solve, and support a high-performance trading and compliance system in a small to medium size agile environment. You will collaborate with specialists across the technology team and the firm to develop best-in-class systems. You will need strong communication skills and a drive to learn new technologies and as well as the investment management business.
What you will do
- Make key contributions to mission-critical Trading system modernization effort from on-prem to high-performance cloud-based streaming service architecture
- Design, implement, test, and support cloud-native, hybrid, and on-prem systems
- Collaborate with development team to deliver high-quality solutions to business users
- Understand and critically analyze business functional, and technical requirements
- Adopt and implement best practices, and champion an engineering culture emphasizing efficiency, qualify, and automation
- On-call rotation to support production systems for our business users
Advance applications development
Push forward your career as you push forward our applications development. We are looking for highly driven team members who combine a passion for technology with skills in communication, problem-solving and teamwork. Desire to learn finance is important. Above all, you need an entrepreneurial, can-do approach, a drive to keep learning and a fascination with finding out what technology can do for the future of our business. It’s about your future too: whether your interests lie in technical specialization or leadership, we have a career path to suit you.