***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full-time role***
***Hybrid role, 3 days onsite, 2 days remote***
A prestigious company is on the search for a Associate Principal, IAM Systems – ForgeRock. This position is mainly focused on ForgeRock. This company is in the process of migrating from Okta to ForgeRock. This person will be doing engineering, administration, and incorporating ForgeRock into other applications using Java.
- Administration and configuration of our IAM products and processes with an emphasis on ForgeRock Identity products.
- Developing custom integration, workflows and rules between tools using Agile methodologies.
- Planning, implementation, enforcement and review of security policies, procedures, and controls specific to Identity Access Management.
- Processing access requests and issue tickets for internal and external customers
- Leading troubleshooting and resolution of system issues that might contribute to enterprise Production problems.
- Managing project work through all phases (design, build, test, cutover).
- Under limited direction from management, monitor, evaluate and maintain systems and procedures to enforce best practices for user access authorization and control.
- Research, recommend, and implement changes to procedures and systems to enhance systems security.
- Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP
- Experience working in and developing solutions for a highly regulated environment or organization that leverages a security framework (such as NIST, COBIT, etc).
- Experience supporting the ForgeRock Identity Platform including Identity Gateway, Access Manager, and Directory Server.
- Experience with Multi-Factor authentication protocols and systems (Entrust, Duo, or similar).
- Experience with Single-Sign on protocols (OIDC, OAuth2.0, SAML, SWA, etc) and systems (Okta, Ping, Siteminder, or similar).
- Development experience: Python and shell scripting
- Solid understanding of Encryption and Network protocols (SSL, IPV4, HTTP)
- Directory services, LDAP, and their inherent security (Active Directory, CA Directory).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ Years Identity Access Management (IAM) experience preferred
- Industry recognized certifications (CISSP, ITIL, etc)