- SAP IBP
• SAP IBP demand planning - master and transactional data - statistical forecasting - consensus demand planning and integration with supply planning.
• The IBP Lead solution architect should be experienced in implementation of IBP S&OP, Demand, Supply, response and control tower.
• Should have good experience & knowledge with Solution Lead + Demand planning.
• Experienced inleading the team and coordinating with other teams for successful delivery of integrated solutions in IBP.
• Should be experienced in architecting and collaborating with business process architect groups and develop efficient technical solutions in the areas of IBP.
• Ability to relate technical ideas and functionality to non-technical users-prototyping and creating business presentations, and articulating and selling best practices to business executives.
• SAP Functional experience, specializing in SAP IBP.
• Understanding business needs and leading design discussions with business leveraging SAP IBP product capabilities.
• Strong exp in configuration, solution build, testing, cutover activities in IBP demand, S&OP, supply, response and control tower.
• Experience in APO and S4 will be an added advantage.
• Strong integration knowledge with S4 HANA- integration CPI-DS Data integration exposure with SAP S4Hana.
• Experience in at least two or three full lifecycle implementations in SAP IBP plus equivalent experience in AM/support/troubleshooting IBP production issues.
• Knowledge & experience in agile/dev ops methodologies would be advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills-verbal and written -so as to face and communicate & co-ordinate with client stakeholders, architects and internal team members-offshore and onshore.
• Experience: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role).