Title: Software Development Engineer in Test
Location: First 3 months remote - Temporarily Remote; Preferred San Francisco /LA / Seattle, WA others outside the area must be willing to relocate
Interview: 2 round of interview and Hacker rank test
- Participate in the development of automated testing tools/frameworks, design and execution of automated test cases, automatically building test environments and continuous integration
- Responsible for the entire process of advertising system testing including requirements, analysis, design review, formulating test plans, designing and executing test cases, conducting defect tracking and software quality analysis
- Understanding the tools and techniques used to develop new products and work with cross-functional teams to establish and refine dashboards and metrics to facilitate our data driven approach.
- 3+ years of work experience, bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or a related major.
- Solid, recent experience with at least one programming language, Python/Java
- Solid understanding of computer basics including network, database and algorithm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must communicate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent project coordination skills
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and have an in depth understanding of business and a willingness to take charge of business independently
- Familiar with API testing platform, pytest and diff tools is a plus
- Familiar with debugging tools and experience with debugging backend automation failure is a must
- Must be excellent problem solvers
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus.