- PyTorch Deep Learning Image and Video Processing
Computer Vision/Deep Learning Scientist(Remote, w2 / 1099 candidates) 100% Remote Long term contract
Computer Vision/Deep Learning Scientists work with various product teams across various business units to define high-impact business problems, solve them using novel techniques, and execute and monitor them throughout their lifecycle.
- Design, develop, and implement novel computer vision algorithms for unique use cases.
- Evaluate accuracy and quality of the designed models as well as data sources.
- Conduct research to stay up to date with the latest technologies/algorithms. They are very collaborative.
- Work on dedicated GPU machines and run your models in parallel on GPU Clusters.
- Advanced skills with computers and proficiency with Open-Source tools and technologies such as Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, and MXNet for Deep Learning, and OpenCV for traditional Computer Vision.
- 5+ years of Python expertise and experience with TensorFlow and PyTorch is a MUST. This role requires heavy Python coding.
- Experience with Computer Vision (image) processing using Deep Learning (Image classification, semantic segmentation, object detection, classification, localization, etc.).
- Familiar with cutting-edge deep learning model architecture, like YOLO, SSD, ResNet, FastRCNN, etc.
- Familiarity with various CNN architectures (VGG16, ResNet, MobileNet, etc.).
- Experience with traditional image processing techniques (e.g., use of OpenCV, skimage).
- Experience with Deep Learning “Image and Video” Processing/Analytics, not text or numerical data.
Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Machine Learning, ECE, Statistics, Physics. Math.
Benefits (employee contribution):
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.