Our Client is a leader in building software that drives their customers business, for enterprises and software product companies with software at the core of their transformation.
We have an urgent need for Salesforce Solution Architect for one of their large engagements. Please share the updated resume with contact information if you would like to Evaluate.
Job Title: Salesforce Solution Architect
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: Full time - Permanent Role
This person will:
- Design, develop and deliver Marketing Automation solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Platform, including email, Journey Builder™, Cloud Pages, SMS, and push notification campaigns.
- Be our subject matter expert in SFMC, delivering advice, guidance and support to Marketing and IT colleagues globally.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions for the Salesforce implementation
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in email marketing using ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Oracle Eloqua, Mailchimp, etc.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience executing marketing automation using SFMC Journey Builder™, Cloud Pages, Email Studio, Audience Builder, Contact Builder, and Automation Studio, AMPscript.
- Support the Marketing Cloud platform and users while building, and maintaining functionality:
- Respond to and close user support tickets by troubleshoot and solve platform issues.
- Configure account setup and administration for users and new Business Units (BUs, roles and permissions, sender profiles, RMM, Users, build data extensions, etc).
- Prepare and update Marketing Cloud platform for each Salesforce Marketing Cloud release.
- Manage updates and maintenance of Marketing Cloud Connector and custom preference center.
- Document all system updates and solutions.
- Execute marketing automation, email marketing and content strategies for campaign execution in ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud:
- Enable and Execute Marketing Automations
- Integrate and maintain SFDC and SFMC using Marketing Cloud Connector, Rest API, for real-time data exchange and for triggering email activity in ExactTarget using Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Contact Builder, etc.
- Test Marketing Automations with dynamic content and multiple user paths.
- Design, optimize, and execute campaigns using strategies such as A/B Testing, throttled sending, etc.
- Marketing Campaign Personalization
- Build and execute email marketing campaigns using Content Builder.
- Personalize email content for custom customer experience (i.e Dynamic Content, Advance Dynamic Content, AMPscript, etc.)
- Leverage AMPscript for dynamic content to include information from data extensions in emails and to update data extensions with information from Cloud Pages landing pages.
Technical Skills and Certifications (these would be a plus):
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant.