- Must have over 5 years of IT experience
- strong SQL skills
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Queries
- SQL Scripts
Zycron has joined with a public sector client in search of a of SQL Applications Analyst
Contract to Hire position. Candidate must reside in Nashville, TN area
No subcontractors or agencies please
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing primary application support for the application which is being used in multiple departments with over 700 users.
- Performing application testing (test plans/cases and execution) and troubleshooting for all systems and applications.
- Performing application configuration based on user request with constantly changing priorities
- Report or form creation/modification in associated systems using Crystal Reports and SQL queries.
- Coordinating and communicating with users and other team members including process owners, users, departments, ITS technical team, and consultants.
- Writing SQL queries to extract data based on user request and/or public request
- Writing SQL scripts to insert or update data
Minimum Job Requirements
- Ability to learn quickly and understand the operations of customer agencies
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in interpreting and applying procedures to specific cases
- Ability to deal with management, vendors, and others effectively in situations requiring tact and discretion, persuasion, and working through difficult issues
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to develop and write documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Experience writing SQL queries/scripts
- Experience with complex Crystal Report writing
- Experience supporting users with issues resolution, data analysis, reporting and data extracts
- Experience in report or form development and maintenance
- Experience with end-user testing including preparing and updating testing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Job ID Number: 815400 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.