agileJavaTechnical Business Analysis
Looking for a strong Technical Business Analyst local to DC Metro Region/DMV Area who can be on-site 2 days/week in office.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the applications management team and the Project Manager to prioritize deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and translates it into functional specifications.
- Provides analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Partners with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
- Focuses on the people side of change in the area of systems and technology, processes, job roles, and skills, as well as organizational structures.
- Analyzes, facilitate, model, and organize information to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Serves as liaison for customers for professional service and support requests.
- Demonstrates proficiency in requirements gathering, estimation, gaining customer approval, execution, testing, and delivery of professional services requests.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Develops business process models and documentation.
- Assists business in Change Management activities.