Clover Consulting has a direct client in Lansing, MI in need of a Web Developer for a 12++ months project. This is a 100% REMOTE position. Consultant MUST be located in and working from the U.S.). The target start date for this role is 2/1/23. Job Details are below. Qualified candidates please provide resume. No phone calls, please.
- Designs and configures Web Application components according to industry standards and software specifications
- Applies DevOps and Agile principles and methodologies to software development activities
- Work as a Scrum team with other developers to produce Web applications/Web Service applications
- Learn and understand the client's business process
- Develop source code using .Net to produce web applications
- Follow State procedures and development coding standards when developing code
- Identify UX/UI improvements, alternative workflows, performance improvements, architectural efficiencies, and other enhancements and proactively communicate with application team and clients.
- Identify and initiate resolutions to user problems and concerns associated with web applications
- Works with testing resources to modify and improve solution components based on testing results
- Serve as a key resource to solve complex and/or critical issues and mentor others on the team when collaboratively solving complex and/or critical issues.
- Prepare written and visual materials for technical review meetings, approval sessions, and application demonstrations
- Participate in Requirements and Functional Design sessions with business analysts, technical and business subject matter experts
- Participate in completion of technical documentation for Requirements, Functional Design, including as is or to be process flows, screen mockups, and use cases
- 5+ years’ Experience with Visual Studio
- 5+ years’ Experience using ASP.NET 4.0+ with MVC (Model View Controller)
- 5+ years’ Experience developing code that interacts with SQL Server or other relational databases
- 3+ years’ Experience with Azure DevOps
- 3+ years’ Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience with Automated Testing tools
- Experience in Health Care Industry, Medicaid data and/or State Government
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Experience developing with Telerik Control Toolkit
- Experience using tools for web prototyping, including Protoshare