- Project Management
- Computer Science
Sr Business Systems Analyst (hybrid/local remote)
Tandigm Health is looking for a Sr Business Systems Analyst in the greater Philadelphia area, to help support our mission of positive disruption in healthcare!
Tandigm Health, LLC is a value-based population health organization that places the patient-physician relationship at the center of all we do. We engage our physician network with education, support, and financial incentives around the quality and cost of care. We enable our physicians with timely and actionable information. Finally, we empower our practices with new ways of delivering care.
At Tandigm, you will find a culture where all Teammates have the opportunity to collaborate in an energized, multi-disciplinary work environment focused on improving patient outcomes and enabling our staff to do some of the most rewarding work of their careers. Presently we’re looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst based out of our West Conshohocken, PA office (presently remote, migrating to office-based).
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will lead a variety of projects with stakeholders from across the company to develop and enhance the solutions which support their operational needs. The candidate will work closely with the business areas to collect requirements and translate those requirements into technical documentation for the development team. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst plays a critical role in Tandigm’s development processes. The candidate must have excellent communications skills to engage with all levels of the business to understand their needs and solicit their requirements.
Tandigm highly values strong interpersonal skills and a great attitude.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their objectives, refine requirements, and design solutions that meet their needs.
- Work with business stakeholders to define requirements and design solutions that support their current goals and future state business solutions.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify gaps, opportunities, and challenges in existing business processes.
- Create business requirements that will support agile development with acceptance criteria
- Evaluate business requests to assess feasibility.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts; excellent client relationship management skills
- Translate complex technical solutions into non-technical requirements documents.
- Demonstrate knowledge in project management with the ability to manage large complex projects.
- Work with cross-functional teams where resources and tasks are allocated and disbanded as needed based on the project life cycle.
- Develop testing plans and guidance for user acceptance testing.
- Exhibit behavior and communication skills that demonstrate Tandigm’s commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care, and concern with internal and external customer.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Comply with HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) regulations when using and reporting PHI (Protected Health Information).
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in requirements gathering to support agile development
- Experience in identifying process improvements
- Proven work experience in software development life cycle.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive business requirements.
- Knowledge of software methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Health care industry background desirable
- Ability to facilitate working sessions with business stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently on various simultaneous initiatives and meeting deadline expectations.
- Ability to produce high quality work products on time.
- Basic consulting and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.