Our direct client located in Twinsburg is looking for an Embedded Developer (Device Connectivity). In this role, you would develop scalable and reliable applications for use with our client's products. The ideal candidate will have experience with C# asynchronous programming, embedded systems development and front-end technologies such as Vue.js, Knockout.js, HTML, CSS, etc. Past experience with Device Connectivity in a clinical setting is a big plus.
This is a hybrid opportunity offering roughly 50% remote work. The weekly work schedule will be two days on-site, two days remote, with alternating Fridays. This is a full time/permanent position offering a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested in learning more? Want to make an impact on the lives of others? Apply today!
- Proficient in .NET including solid knowledge of C# asynchronous programming, C# database programming, ADO objects, and entity framework
- Proficient in developing performant, scalable, secure, reliable, and maintainable full-stack Web applications.
- Ability to clearly articulate design ideas to peers, junior members of the team, and to management.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with good command of the Agile principles.
- Proficient in Memory Management and related troubleshooting skills.
- Strong problem solving and failure investigation skills with the ability to develop other team members
- Experience developing applications & services on both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience working with Medical Devices.
- Experience working in international markets.
- Experience with developing cyber security plans
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 4723DI-1126