ClifyX group is an award winning IT Consultancy formed in 1998. Our Mission is to provide our clients with Optimal Technology solutions that are effective and within budgets. We specialize in helping Organizations to review their strategic SOW Projects/Talent needs and implement high value and cost effective solutions to increase profitability and efficiency. Our consulting capabilities include expertise in Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and compliance aspects of Cyber Security development.
Work With Us : What makes working at ClifyX so great? We give tons of flexibilty, listen to you, give opportunity to work in different technologies, give feedback on your profile and present you to global fortune companies.
Job Title: Big Data Test Lead
Must Have: STLC, strong SQL, strong ETL/DW testing, Cloud testing, strong API automation, Agile
Good To Have: Big Data testing, Reports testing, Python / Java
Value add: Unix, Test Data Management (TDM)
Overall 10+ years of exp
- ETL Development skillset with strong expertise in Big Data and AWS Cloud
- Engineering Expertise in ETL and Data services to fix defects if needed
- Strong knowledge on API Test Automation using Rest Assured framework
- Problem solving skills, logical thinking and good communication
- Working knowledge of test automation for backend and front end using Java (Selenium, Maven, GIT) and associated frameworks
- Experience in continuous testing practices in CI/CD development pipeline, and deploying test automation
- Familiarity with one or more SQL-on-Hadoop technology (Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, Presto)
- Good knowledge on Snowflake cloud implementations
- Experience in Agile projects (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Experience in Banking or Financial services domain is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development / Quality Assurance- Project life cycle, test plan, test strategies, test scenarios, test cases, traceability matrix
- Strong experience in advanced SQL scripting
- Experience in Datalake/Hadoop platform implementation, including hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.