- gathering requirements
- defining requirements
- application administration
- good coomunication
The Business Systems Analyst role will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and test business solutions. This critical role must have strong problem-solving and organization skills. A general description of the responsibilities for this position is below.
- Work with customers and engineers to design website and application functionality.
- Define business requirements and functional specifications for website, application, and interface enhancements, including UI/UX efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and document website and application bugs/defects.
- Manage all aspects of website and application testing by creating and executing test plans and documenting results.
- Administer business-owned applications, including user management and configuration.
- 1+ year of experience in a business systems analyst position.
- Experience in application administration or technical support is highly preferred.
- MUST have experience gathering and defining requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Insurance industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (preferred).