Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for 2 mid to senior level full stack web developers, . You will be working end-to-end on new features, enhancements, and defect resolution on one or more of firm’s software platforms. This role will work closely with product management team throughout the software development process, detailing requirements, reviewing work in progress, and addressing issues found in manual test efforts. ?
This position is based in Greenwich, CT, 3 days per week onsite is expected. Client offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package, salary, bonus and stock options.
- Design and implement scalable client-side and server-side architecture while maintaining and enhancing existing platform services and features.
- Provide technical leadership to motivate and guide team members and mentor junior engineers
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Actively participate in Peer Code Reviews as part of our standard SDLC and Change.?
- 8+ years progressively increasing software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience. Python or Scala would be good substitute if there if less experience in Ruby
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with modern JS frameworks such as React?
- 2+ years of front end and back-end test automation development using RSpec, Cucumber, or similar?
- 2+ year technical leadership and management experience?
- Demonstrated understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices
- Familiarity with cloud-based technologies – Kubernetes, AWS etc.?
- Ability to work in an Agile / Kanban methodology?
- Ability to work independently or as part of a group effort, as required?
- Solid problem-solving ability?
- Excellent communication skills?
- Collaborative approach to software development?