Microsoft SharePointSharePointdatabase designapplication designsoftware design
SharePoint Developer/ Designer (Journeyman)
IPT Technology Solutions (IPT) is passionate about providing our customers with technical solutions that satisfy their business needs. Through collaborative interactions with customers, team members, subject matter experts (SMEs), technical leaders, and partners we design practical solutions that solve real problems for major government and business organizations. As a member of our Technology Solutions group, you will work with a team of technologists focused on delivering innovative business solutions using emerging technologies through proven successful methods.
We are looking for talented people who are enthusiastic about applying technology to deliver innovative outcomes with “fierce determination, fearless integrity, and passionate service.” Our belief is that our people are the key to success. By encouraging and enabling continued learning, our team members grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
- Hunger to continually learn and grow
IPT is looking for great talented people to support the work at the Army Aviation and Missile Center (AvMC). AvMC is the Army’s focal point for providing research, development and engineering technology and services for aviation and missile platforms across the life cycle. AvMC’s mission is to “deliver collaborative and innovative aviation and missile capabilities for responsive and cost-effective research, development, and life cycle engineering solutions” to equip the Warfighter with the best technology today and tomorrow.
*Please note that the AvMC positions come with varying degrees of remote/on-site support at the discretion of the customer*
- Design and document in detail all application components, interfaces, and operational environments
- Design applications that are reliable, efficient in design, easily maintained, and scalable to meet increasing demands
- Provide requirements analysis services to support application design activities
- Develop and maintain documentation for the applications to describe program and database design, code logic, coding standards, change package releases, and production monitoring procedures
- Prepare and deliver application software design documents that address application architecture, critical design, top level design, detailed design, design decisions, and operational concepts
- Prepare, deliver and maintain application SOPs that address the roles, responsibilities, activities, inputs, outputs, entry criteria, and exit criteria.
- Provide support services for public websites, Microsoft SharePoint, Azure DevOps Server, Internet Information Services (IIS), enterprise integrated development environments (IDE), and hosted enterprise AvMC applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Eight (8) years of prior experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- DoD 8570 Level II/III certification desired
- US Secret Clearance
IPT Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practiceson the basis ofrace, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, status as a veteran or disabled veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. We base all employment decisions, including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, lay-offs, returns from lay-off, terminations, and social and recreational programs on the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Our employees have diverse backgrounds, skills, and ideas that collectively contribute to a rich working environment and greateropportunity for innovation.