As an RPA developer, you will work in coordination with the company's internal areas for the creation, design, development and implementation of automations using RPA software, including the creation of all technical documentation, testing and deployment on production.
- To Dialogue alongside the Business Analyst with involved business areas.
- Establish RPA development best practices.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Create technical documentation (SDD, PDD).
- Participate in the user acceptance test processes (UAT).
- Deliver customer support and monitor process stability.
- Ensure deliverables and deployments are meet in a timely matter.
- Provide troubleshooting and ongoing support for existing automation solutions (upgrades, bug/defect fixes, process change, performance tuning activities).
- 3+ years of experience in RPA development using Automation Anywhere.
- Experience creating technical documentation (SDD, PDD).
- Knowledge of life-cycle administration for software development.
- Knowledge of automation languages and tools, preferably .NET
- Knowledge of database (SQL) skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and contribute as a key member of the team
- Ability to problem solve and quickly learn new technologies in a changing environment
- Automation Anywhere 360 Certification a plus