JOB DETAILS Title : "ATG Sr. Developer/Architect"
Title: Software Engineer System Architect IV
Duration: 06 Months
- Highly experienced ATG Sr. Developer/Architect caliber expected with handson experience creating ATG / Spring Boot based RESTful web services that are high performing, scaling and Enterprise grade services
- Ability to create micro services using ATG/Endeca is a must
- Ability to perform in high pressure Agile environment with tight deadlines and flexible work hours.
- Assists the lead developer and or developers in creating design, ability to do handson coding when necessary, composing the load Testing plan, directly writes scripts to implement the plan
- Assists the project management office and testers in the creation of the test plan and test scenarios whose scope includes new code or changes in existing code
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
- Monitors and supports high volume batch file and web service integrations
- Design cuttingedge websites and web based applications
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment
- BFA Graphic Design or related field preferred (portfolio of work required)
- 10+ years experience in web application development, design, unit testing and implementation.
- Proficiency in ATG eCommerce Framework and Endeca is a must.
- Proficiency and implementation skills on ATG based application is Required with large scale implementation a plus.
- Proficiency in JAVA, JEE, builds tools such as ant, maven, SCM tools, Enterprise class Web Application Development using Java/JEE frameworks is a must
- Experience and handson on one of the following products: Oracle ATG Commerce, ATG Catalog, ATG Repositories, ATG Shopping Cart with extensive customization experience.
- Commerce Service Center (CSC), Endeca Experience Manager or Page Builder Development experience on an Oracle ATG platform is required although experience in developing in any major, Java platform is also highly desirable
- Experience developing in Java and working with HTML.
- Knowledge of JSON, Protocol buffer, XML/XSL/XSD Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
- Understanding of build processes and tools (GIT, Bit Bucket, Stash, Graddle, ANT, Maven, automated builds Jenkins Continuous Integration continuous builds); source control processes & tools (Perforce, Subversion, code branching) is a plus
- Experience working on system integrations (particularly thirdparty systems such as OMS, search, ERP, payment)
- Knowledge of system architecture, system sizing and/or J2EE components is a must
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for Adobe CQ5 product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX); ExtJS, Web Content Management system development experience; hands on CQ Development experience
- Strong experience in CMS (Content Management System)
- Either frontend (Jquery, HTML5, CSS, JSON) or backend (Core Java) development skills (ideally, experience in both)
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience creating Node JS based front ends to consume ATG WebServices is a plus