Are you a Oracle Tester/Validation Engineer willing to work in Austin, TX? Join Esolvit, Inc. for building your career graph.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze system/process changes and enhancement requests to prioritize requests
- Develop Solution Design and Functional Requirements documentation
- Perform functional design, architecture, regression, and user acceptance testing for business system applications enhancements
- Work with cross-functional teams, and other IT and business stake holders, to ensure successful planning and execution of systems projects
- This position in more functional than technical
- Working with PM and end users, partner with each modules
- Gatekeeper of the process, software\computer system validation which is where the FDA compliance comes into play however the testing is in place.
- Lead validation efforts with module changes
- Heavy knowledge and experience with documentation, good written and verbal communication skills are vital this individual will be at leadership of the process.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to successfully establish and maintain relationships with internal customers and dedication to meeting customer expectations and requirements
- Ability to create technical documentation, analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent assignments required
- Capable of working independently and collaborating with other team members as needed
- Experience with Oracle EBS- Inventory, BOM, Routing, WIP, Costing, Order Management and Shipping
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related equivalent IT field preferred
Esolvit, Inc. is a technology solutions provider connecting IT talent to IT projects. Since its inception in 2006, Esolvit, Inc. has been serving the State of Texas, federal agencies, various local government agencies, small and large private sector clients nationwide. We invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere.