Are you a .Net Developer willing to work in Austin, TX? Join Esolvit, Inc. for building your career graph.
- 7 years of experience in Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives. Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
- 7 years of experience in Converts project specifications, using industry standard tools, such as object-oriented tools and code generation, into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language process able by computer, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
- 7 years of experience in Converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs. Prepares, or receives detailed specifications to describe sequence of steps that program must follow, and input, output, and logical operations involved. Analyzes specifications, applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Converts detailed specifications to language processable by computer. Enters program codes into computer system. Inputs test data into computer. Observes computer monitor screen to interpret program operating codes. Corrects program errors, using methods such as modifying program or altering sequence of program steps. May prepare computer block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts for detailed coding of problems and provides for the documentation of programming work.
- 7 years of experience in Developing using MS Visual Studio C#, .Net, Asp.Net, Asp.Net Web API
- 5 years of experience in SQL Server
- 3 years of experience in HTML, CSS LESS, Bootstrap
- 2 years of experience in Angular 2+, typescript
- 2 years of experience in NET Core, ASP.Net Core
- 2 years of experience in Scalable application architectures
- 1 year of experience in Possess hands on knowledge of EIR Accessibility, required technical specifications (i.e. US Section 508 and WCAG2.0), and tools used to code / validate for EIR Accessibility. Integrates EIR accessibility criteria into appropriate phases of requirements planning, design, development, and test.
- 1 year of experience in Azure DevOps
- 1 or more years of experience with public health information systems and software applications
- 1 or more years of experience with Participation in Information Technology projects implementing commercial health registry applications
Esolvit, Inc. is a technology solutions provider connecting IT talent to IT projects. Since its inception in 2006, Esolvit, Inc. has been serving the State of Texas, federal agencies, various local government agencies, small and large private sector clients nationwide. We invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere.