Are you a System Analyst willing to work in Austin,TX ? Join Esolvit, Inc. for building your career graph.
- 4 years of General computer hardware experience with strong background in desktop support and break/fix procedures
- 4 years of Enterprise computer hardware experience, including installing and maintaining major platform (e.g. Dell, IBM, HP, Cisco) server-class hardware, networking devices and peripherals in a multi-server environment
- 4 years of Experience in implementing, maintaining and performance tuning Windows Server systems including the configuration of Active Directory Services, DNS DHCP, SNMP, NAS, SAMBA, file system permissions, and monitoring tools
- 3 years of experience with Administration of Windows and Linux-based web services environments including Internet Information Services (IIS)/SQL Server/.NET Framework and/or Apache/MySQL/PHP (LAMP)
- 3 years of Intermediate relational database administration experience (e.g. Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle) including general server maintenance and backup/recovery operations
- 3 years of Experience in implementing and managing cloud-based infrastructure services utilizing Amazon’s or Microsoft’s cloud-based virtualization technologies or onpremises virtualization platforms such as Citrix Hypervisor (XenServer) or VMWare
- 3 years of Experience with implementing, maintaining and performance tuning Linux Server systems including the configuration of SSHD, FTPD, NFS, SAMBA and file system permissions
- 3 years of Technical requirements gathering and documentation experience
- 3 years of Advanced knowledge of networking fundamentals including TCP/IP, subnets, routing, VLANs, IPsec, SSL and enterprise level firewall/router products with a strong understanding of wireless networking (802.11g/n/ac) with the ability to troubleshoot wireless routers/access points and configure client connectivity on a variety of platforms
- 2 years of Experience implementing and maintaining major platform backup solutions (e.g. Symantec NetBackup or BackupExec) with advanced knowledge of business class disk and tape storage technologies (e.g. RAID, SAS, SCSI, iSCSI, LTO, DLT)
- 2 years of Previous experience providing support for remotely connected staff or customers along with associated technologies (e.g. Virtual Private Network (VPN), Outlook Web Access, Citrix XenApp, etc.)
- 1 year of Experience in utilizing a source version control system (e.g. CVS, Subversion, GIT, etc.)
- 1 year of Experience in utilizing Agile and/or Scrum project management framework
- Must be able to work cooperatively and to maintain effective working relationships to accomplish job responsibilities
- Demonstrate a professional, courteous approach to any end-user interactions and to be able to communicate issues and resolutions in a clear, non-technical manner
- Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to effectively multitask, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment while providing timely project/task updates
- Must be available for after-hours/weekend work on a consistent basis
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Must be able to safely lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and utilize ladders
WORK HOURS AND LOCATION:
6:00 am – 3:00 pm (Mon – Fri)
10:00 am – 7:00 pm (Sat – Sun) as needed
CPRIT Office 1701 N. Congress Ave, Suite 6-127 Austin, Texas 78701 (William B. Travis Building)
INTERVIEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The candidate must provide a self-written one (1) page writing sample of technical documentation with their resume.
- Due to CPRIT’s overall mission, we have a tobacco-free policy for our site. Only applicants who do not use tobacco products should apply. The usage of non-tobacco vaping/JUUL products are also prohibited.
- Applicants may be asked to come on-site for interviews or to utilize a web-based conferencing platforms such as Skype or GoToMeeting.
Esolvit, Inc. is a technology solutions provider connecting IT talent to IT projects. Since its inception in 2006, Esolvit, Inc. has been serving the State of Texas, federal agencies, various local government agencies, small and large private sector clients nationwide. We invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere.