SAP SD Functional Consultant
Customer Location Westminster, CO, USA
Cities that are closer to major airports (Ideally Dallas, Chicago, NJ, Atlanta, Los Angeles)
Must Have Skills:
- He / She will provide leadership in process analysis, process and system design, systems development, configuration, testing, implementation and training to support the SAP functions of our clients according to specification and Schedules
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assists the client in configuration and implementation of the software
- Actively involved in the design, Business requirements, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements and related benefits
- Meet with customers and team members to consult, configure, implement and support client requirements
- Apply product knowledge and business process expertise to improve customer satisfaction
- Maintain professional interaction with customers and team members
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of modeling standards and tools in pertains to SAP-SD.
- Ensure accurate daily time entries and descriptions by the project team
- Attend project planning, departmental and company meetings
- Bachelor / Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline is required with minimum 10 years of consulting experience with multiple Industries & should have managed Transformational initiative with preferably one of the big four consulting companies
- Proficiency in functional design, coordinating requirement from business and sign off
- Minimum FIVE full lifecycle implementations / roll outs & support experience in SAP Projects
- Have good understanding of integrated modules SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP eWM and supply chain.
Nice to Have Skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP SD configuration
- At least 2 full project life cycle implementations with the SAP SD module
- Knowledge of ABAP
- Understanding on SAP Best Practices and have knowledge in multiple modules, their integrations & technology
- Up-to date with SD innovations
- Experience across multiple end-to-end (E2E) SAP implementation, cross application business process modeling, integration between SAP and non-SAP
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
- Leadership skills with ability to influence and negotiate internal and external stakeholders
- Should be proficient in conversation on various aspects of technology and architecture with business leads, IT leads and CxOs
- Work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams
- Lead SD configuration and development and integration track in SAP projects and ensure timely completion of projects with key focus on quality.
- Provide advisory and assessment services to customers for their SD journey.
- Lead functional/technical requirement workshop with customer during design phase
- Design and execute required functional processes involving multiple integrations.
- Responsible for design, coordinate build and deployment of custom objects.
- Work with global teams during build of custom objects and application developments related to SAP.
- Provide impact analysis and estimation during fit-gap analysis.
- SuSDort and provide inputs for cutover, migration, testing, training related strategies.
- Review functional specification and validate the design logic.
- Resolve issues identified during UT, SIT and UAT phase and extensions developed and provide alternative solution.
- Ensure smooth go-live of project in phases/sprints
- Ensure Master data related to SD is properly migrated and set.