Do you have a passion for providing technical support? Have you at least a minimum of two years of experience in a corporate Service Desk role with a strong background with PC systems running Windows 7 or greater? If so, this may be an excellent fit for you. Our direct client is currently considering locals with that have recent working experience with Microsoft Office 365 and some familiarity with Lotus Notes.
- This is a permanent job.
- The hours are from 10 am – 7pm.
- The salary is 42K-45K. bonus eligible after 1 year.
- Overtime will be paid at time and a half. .
- They must pass a drug and background screen.
We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated Service Desk Analyst, who will be a member of our Global Service Desk team. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a solid technical support background, great communication and customer service skills, quick learner, and ability to multi-task and solve computing or communication issues. They will provide critical I/S Service Desk functions i.e. password resets, coordination with LAN (desktop support), and application support for all business users. Individual will be responsible for logging all Service Desk incidents, problems and requests using a common ITSM tracking tool.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience with Microsoft Office 365, and familiarity with Lotus Notes. Microsoft Specialist, MTA or MCSA helpful but not required. Must possess above average troubleshooting, organizational, verbal and written skills.
- Provides basic Level 1 and Level 2 phone support for incidents (problem/issues) or service requests related to hardware, software, mobile devices, network/mainframe connectivity and application support to Anixter employees
- Fields tickets that come via phone or emails
- Records incident and status information in a timely / accurate fashion using the appropriate tools in order to communicate with and properly utilize 2nd and 3rd Level support.
- Troubleshoots and resolves incidents and/or escalates to Level 2 support and Subject Matter Experts.
- Facilitates closure of tickets/service request while meeting or exceeding defined service level expectations.
- Follows-through with users incident tickets from assignment to resolution
- Sets a positive, supportive tone with user; creating a positive customer satisfaction relationship
- Contributes and maintains accurate documentation to provide consistent solutions to Anixter employees
- Completes assigned administrative projects (i.e. testing and other project related tasks)
- Excellent teamwork working within a global team
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; professional telephone demeanor
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail
- Hardware and software support for both desktop/laptop computers and printers
- Follows company standards hardware and software configurations
- ITIL knowledge preferred or certification is a plus
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) skills is a plus
- Bi-lingual skills (Spanish) strongly preferred but not required.
- Ability to accommodate work schedule changes including overtime as business requires, and rotating backup support during any global holiday.
I look forward to speaking with you about this opportunity and how your background fits our clients needs.