Our direct client is seeking to hire a REMOTE (100%) Jr or Mid-level Java Developer for a Full Time Direct Hire role.
NO sponsorship available
The client is located in Overland Park, KS. Candidate must be able to work Central Time Zone. This role is for a Large, Fortune 1000 company who has all the latest and greatest tools and technology, PLUS, working with a GREAT boss!!
You Will Get To Learn New Technology!! Minimum requirements:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Two (2) years Developer work experience.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
The Developer II utilizes analysis and software programming skills to develop, implement and maintain business solutions, interfaces and utility programs. The Developer II analyzes user needs and creates software solutions enabling new capabilities, improving efficiencies and delivering competitive advantage. The Developer II provides superior customer support in incident resolution and is involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle including design, coding, testing and deployment in support of enhancement requests. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Technical Requirements (Do Not Need All Of These Skills Listed Below)
- Provide technical support and participates in on-call rotation to resolve critical application issues according to stated SLA's.
- Perform moderate to complex programming assignments requiring an advanced understanding of established programming standards, methods and best practices.
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, creates functional specifications and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or customer requirements to design and build business solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
- Contribute to and review technical designs of software solutions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
- Understanding of object oriented programming and scalable software design.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling, such as GitLab and/or Jenkins (PLUS ONLY)
- Java/Web (one or both of the following areas of specialization
- DO NOT NEED ALL OF THE SKILLS LISTED:
- Front-end Developer:
- AngularJS 1.x
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with NodeJS and ExpressJS preferred
- Back-end Developer:
- Java and Spring
- understanding of RESTful design
- SQL Queries and SQL Server Stored Procedures
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.