Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Jr. to Lead Software Engineer - Profitable Fintech Startup (multiple openings at various levels of seniority)
Location: Remote. After the pandemic allows:
- If you live in the Bay Area, you will be expected to work in one of the company's Bay Area offices (Palo Alto and San Francisco, whichever you prefer) at least 2 days/week.
- If coming to one of the Bay Area offices is not possible because you do not live in the Bay Area, you can work 100% remotely.
This company is led by industry veterans with a proven track record of success, and is building disruptive products in the blockchain space.
The company is profitable, and is rapidly growing, with a desire to hire as many great engineers as possible, as quickly as possible.
The company can hire engineers from jr. level (if coming from a top school) to mid to sr. to lead level (Lead engineers could lead a small team of 5-6 people).
In addition to very competitive salary, the company will offer equity which could be lucrative.
- A BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with at least one of: Node.js, Python, Ruby, Go, Java, or PHP
- Experience building backend systems that are highly scalable, secure, and highly optimized.
- Experience with web services
Nice to Have:
- Startup experience
- A passion for bitcoin and/or digital currencies
- Experience working on blockchain technology
- Experience with Go, Node.js and MongoDB
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: