Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong (UX)User Experience / Interaction Design in OH - Columbus
Job Description is as follows:
(UX)User Experience / Interaction Design
Job Location: OH - Columbus
The Product Designer is responsible for working directly with our clients to advocate for the end user throughout the lifecycle of a project. You will be responsible for leading workshops and pairing with client designers to generate wireframes, prototypes, and any other artifact needed by the product team.
A professional at this position level within client has the following responsibilities:
Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
Interacts with peers within client before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within client.
Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in user experience / interaction design
• Minimum 1 year experience consulting or working directly with client teams
• Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction/Human Factors, User Experience Design, Computer Science, Psychology or equivalent experience
• Experience leading workshops and/or public speaking
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Minimum 1 year experience with vector based design program, preferably Sketch
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1199 OR E-Mail me: araut at matrixonweb dot com
(US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time)