As ERP Make Service Delivery Lead for DuPont, the candidate will be responsible for functional ERP application portfolios supporting DuPont SpecCo Division’s business processes of Warehouse & Logistics, Plant Maintenance and Manufacturing. The candidate will work closely with ERP leads based in other geos supporting these business processes to ensure 24X7 coverage of support for these areas. The supported application portfolio includes primarily support for Datapass and DPExchange application and secondarily SAP Warehouse Management, Oracle Transportation Management, SAP Plant Maintenance, Meridium application, Integration to other SAP modules, Integration to legacy Manufacturing systems and Material Master Data as it relates to supporting required technology integration across all assets within the portfolio.
Key Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for integrated incident and problem management. Lead incident response efforts within service delivery for any incidents impacting the application portfolio
- Responsible for change, release management, and testing associated with non-impact, operational readiness, and transition acceptance
- Responsible for communications and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders impacted, or potentially impacted, by service disruption, additions, changes, and/or reductions in service
- Responsible for service delivery decisions made to ensure application service level targets are met or exceeded (e.g. performance and availability)
- Responsible for information security and compliance
- Responsible for disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Responsible for driving continuous improvements and innovation
- Responsible for 24x7 365 days support
Skills, Education and Experience
- At least 5 years of relevant functional configuration and consulting experience with specialization in one or more areas -Datapass application, SAP Warehouse Management, Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), SAP Plant Maintenance, Meridium application.
- Full life cycle implementations of SAP and/or Non-SAP ERP projects
- Desired Domain experience in Warehouse and Logistics, Plant Maintenance, Manufacturing
- Bachelors in Science (Engineering) or equivalent
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Management skills.
- Strong understanding of various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Strong knowledge of one or more areas - SAP Warehouse Management, Datapass, SAP Plant Maintenance, Meridium and their E2E data flow.
- Experience working with Vendors, SLAs, product roadmaps, and support lifecycles