Title: Fullstack Developer
Duration: Contract W2
Location: NYC (near Penn Station)
- Prototype, design and develop software services for doctors, supporting PC and mobile devices
- Work closely with a cross-functional team including engineers, product and design staff to develop a great user experience and achieve product objectives
- Develop APIs and API clients as necessary to connect frontend and backend services, third-party services, etc.
- Review and help to improve other engineers' code and application designs
- Understand business objectives and (physician) user needs, and actively work to improve the effectiveness and usability of our products
- Read, understand, and develop new features for existing legacy systems
- Write unit, functional, and end-to-end tests
- Respond to and troubleshoot production issues
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year university in computer science or equivalent work experience and foundational knowledge of software engineering required
- At least 3 or more years of work experience, at least some of it in a leading role developing production web applications of significant complexity
- Product-centric mindset and the ability to translate high-level requirements into working software
- Attention to detail, creativity, and logical thinking ability
- Expertise with at least one server-side web framework and programming language (Node.js also acceptable here but broader experience is desirable)
- Ability and desire to quickly pick up new technologies and frameworks
- Solid understanding and knowledge of web protocols and technologies such as HTTP, HTML5, CSS, etc.
- Experience working as part of a team to develop software, preferably using an agile process
- Experience with relational databases and ability to write SQL
- Excellent written communication skills
- Expertise and experience developing mobile applications is desirable
- Experience working with containers (i.e. Docker), infrastructure automation technologies (i.e Ansible/Chef/Puppet), continuous integration and continuous deployment is a plus
- Experience with IaaS platforms such as AWS/Azure/GCP is a plus
If interested and qualified please email an updated resume to Varshaa@astirit.com! ! Thanks!
Thanks & Regards...
Senior RM Executive
Astir IT Solutions, Inc.
Direct Line: |732-694-6000*721
T: 717-447-7735, Fax: 973-215-2191
50 Cragwood Rd, Suite # 219, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 || Company Website:-www.astirit.com
2007-2009 NJ Finest || 2007-2009 INC 500 Company || NJBIZ - Business of the Year 2006 Finalist