Information Security Administrator - Direct Hire, downtown Denver
Responsible for the security and operations of data network and information systems. This includes monitoring, detecting, and remediating threats. Expected to provide subject matter expert level of service to address the confidentiality, integrity and availability to the daily operation of Client’ network.
Maintains security and network devices throughout the enterprise. This includes monitoring, training, security, troubleshooting, and scheduling of new installations. Perform incident response and remediation for information security threats and events. Perform forensic analysis of computer systems for both intrusion detection and computer misuse. Significant experience with network firewalls and intrusion prevention systems. Maintain and configure network management systems. Installs equipment on-site, testing system for functionality with all necessary software applications. Maintain and operate servers in a hypervisor environment. Familiarity with scripting languages and system administration. Train district personnel on information security risks and threats. Write and update technical documentation to describe information security procedures. Keep abreast of changing information security threats and risks. Helps to optimize network performance by researching and recommending enhancements to capabilities and performance. Resolve all reported trouble tickets. Off-Shift and on-call as required outside of normal business hours to include nights and weekends potentially. Other duties as assigned.
SSCP or CISSP certification preferred but not required.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of management and the end-user community
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Temperament to work under pressure and maintain effective working relationships with clients, fellow employees, other departments and outside contractors.
• Working knowledge of data processing equipment, systems and techniques for data networks
• Have and maintain a valid motor vehicle license.
8547 E. Arapahoe Rd. Ste. J167 Greenwood Village, CO, 80112