A related degree with 5-8 years of experience in USA with the following:
- Software development experience
- Experience on UI/UX development frameworks like Handlebars.js and Angular JS
- CSS, HTML5
- Web Services
- Preferred Hands-on knowledge and experience of java J2EE, Jboss, ESB, web service, XML and JSON, Spring MVC.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile environment with changing requirements and priorities.
- Ability to take direction to define and implement solutions.
- Having prior experience in frontend security for role-based application security.
- Keeping the big picture in mind to ensure that the pieces make up the final solution
- Ability to work independently and conduct self-directed research.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Minimum 5 years of UI/UX experience of working in USA and after college graduation
- MUST BE IN FAIRFAX, VA
- MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP - WITHIN 1 WEEK
- Fast Learner
- Strong analytical skills
- SVN, GITHUB, Eclipse, Jenkins, Automated Testing Tools, Selenium, SOAP
- UI Associated topics: gui, interactive producer, interface, ui designer, user experience, user interface, ux, ux designer, ux ui designer, wireframing
- Bachelor OR Masters Degree from US college
- US Citizen preferred, not required
YOUR RESUME MUST INCLUDE YOUR FULL EDUCATION EXPERIENCE INCLUDING SCHOOL, LOCATION, DEGREE, YEAR
INTERVIEWS STARTING THIS WEEKEND - HIRING PEOPLE THIS WEEK (YES, THIS WEEK!)
Multiple year government contract