Additional qualifications to be successful in this role
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and possess or be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance with an emphasis on financial background check.
- Degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related IT degree.
- 8+ years dedicated experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Advanced features of SharePoint 2013/2016 (e.g., Excel Services, BCS, Enterprise Search, Usage Reporting).
- Must have hands-on working knowledge of consuming Web Services using SOAP, REST, JSON.
- Must be highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to work positively with the project stakeholders.
- Must be able to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Must have experience with Agile Development processes.
- Must have experience in Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Software Architecture, and Coaching.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced debugging skills so as to also be able to debug system-wide technical problems.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team.
- SP designer
- PowerShell scripting
- Classic ASP
- Angular JS
- Web Services.
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.