Angular - (60%)
C# - (20%)
SQL – (20%)
- Minimum of the following:
- 5 years of experience in distributed environment
- 3 years of experience in a development position is preferred
- Additional areas of knowledge/expertise:
- .Net Core
- SQL Server 2016 and above
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Web Services
- Windows Services
- UML, Seq, & Class Diagrams
- Experience with Angular and C#
- Experience with .Net Core
- Designing, building and implementing stable, high quality , high performance applications
- Developing, debugging, documenting and maintaining complex programs
- Understanding of design patterns and architectural framework
- In-depth knowledge of server/database procedures
- Unit and integration testing and results validation
- Experience supporting production applications
- Experience working with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Object Oriented Development/Programming (OOD/OOP)
- Strong problem- determination skills and resolution experience.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related analytical field or equivalent experience
- Analyze, design, code, test and debug applications according to specifications
- Analyze existing programs to identify root cause for issues and create specifications for fix.
Why work for us?
We are a group of curious and creative individuals, dedicated to providing the highest levels of service for our customers. CEI has delivered technology services to companies of all sizes for over 28 years and we continue to grow and expand.
Our employees are the key to our success – delivering amazing solutions and results for our customers, while fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration. Our core values of integrity, excellence, dedication, fairness and trust are embedded into our everyday practices. Check out http://www.ceiamerica.com to get a closer look at who we are and what we do!