Prabhav Services, Inc. originated in the year 2005 and developed into a Service and Solutions company with multiple locations. Prabhav provides a plethora of software solutions for a variety of users. Its Project Development Division meets the needs of its clients with unmatched quality and efficacy, either onsite, offsite, or offshore.
Prabhav makes technology work for the client’s business. We see technology as an engine for growth, helping businesses become more adaptive, competitive, and profitable.
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated senior-level applications developer to join our rapidly growing company and contribute to enterprise software development. The ideal candidate is responsible for building software using primarily the .NET suite of technologies (VB.NET & SQL Server). Job responsibilities will include working independently and with a team on modifying, upgrading and maintaining existing applications, and contributing to new initiatives. This role requires the capability to design and develop multiple applications at an enterprise level. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a detailed eye for quality work is essential.
- Strong understanding of PL Sql / Stored Procedures
- Design, develop, maintain, and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Diagnose/track down code issues.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of web application development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Strong proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms Development
- Knowledge of jQuery, Angular, Node and other JS libraries is a plus
- Experience using SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Confident proficiency in programming RESTful JSON based webservices, and familiarity in working in classic XML based SOAP services.
- Familiarity with GitHub for source control maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.