Hope you are doing well !!
We have an Urgent Full Time Permanent Position with our Client. Let me know if you are interested in below mentioned job role. Please share your updated resume and best time to reach you.
Role: .Net/C# Developer
Location: Carrollton, TX
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Interview: In person required
- This is a web application which helps our internal and external customers support groups of products that are connected from end user (store) locations. The remote equipment asynchronously transmits data to a cloud-based MS SQL database throughout the day. The application interfaces with the database for some features, and reaches out to the remote equipment for other features. Future work will include added functionality to service the equipment, and data analysis so Tidel can have a clear picture of the end user's use of the equipment and to quantify service needs and costs.
- There is an active database and an archival database. The archival database will be used for algorithm development to support predictive maintenance in the future.
- The remote equipment supplies most of the data, but customers also manually enter authorized users, passwords, and roles.
- Expect the clients to grow into the low 100's (x the # of authorized users for each client).
- Dedicated website is currently being utilized. Depending on future needs websites may have to internationalize the offerings.
The candidate should ideally have the following skills:
- C#/.Net framework (client is currently on release 6.5)
- Sql Servers
- Real-time development experience (strong plus)
- IoT environment experience (highly desirable)
- WPF (strong plus)
- XAML (strong plus)
United Software Group (USG) Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017|
Phone : (614) 495 9222 Ex.-860