Our Fortune 500 Client seeks a .NET / C# Developer with RabbitMQ experience.
C#/.net experience, Angular (bonus if exposure to Angular 7)Enterprise ServiceBus such as RabbitMQ
.Net Framework, C#, /
Experience working with REDIS, Web API (MS ASP.Net), RESTful services, MVC, JSON, Web Services, PCF, Docker
Candidate will be building on channel standard pricing list.
- Develop high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers
- Work with clients and Business Analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
- Analyze business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
- Work closely with the global development team and senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Digital Commerce Experiences group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance
- Related experience building/testing web portals and/or ecommerce applications using Microsoft technologies
- Practical knowledge of object oriented programming
- Candidate should have strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements.