The .Net / Python Developer is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting software applications for customers and the staff. Developers at Saltworks work on both development projects and application security consulting engagements and will have the opportunity to learn more about becoming an Application Security Engineer.
· Research, design and implement software programs
· Perform root cause analysis on software application issues and implement corrective actions to prevent recurrence
· Work with users to identify, design and implement changes to existing applications.
· Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge and skills
· Develop application testing methods and put into practice for all applications that are developed.
· Document processes for implementing and upgrading applications.
· Work closely with other developers, UI designers and users.
· Lead project team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of
Qualifications (a mix of the following, more is better)
· 5+ years of software development experience, a degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
· Experience in information systems, database design, system architecture, security, networks, hardware platforms, operating systems
· Experience with the following technologies: C#, Python, ASP.NET WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC, ElasticSearch, ASP.NET Forms, Java, TypeScript, HTML/HTML5, Angular/AngularJS, SQL Server, MySQL, AWS, Azure, Git, Jenkins, Jira
· Experience with agile/scrum
· Ability to complete tasks in accordance with aggressive project timelines
· Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, as well as all members of the development team
· Ability to create clear technical documentation