Title: .NET Application Developer (Full-Stack)
Duration: One Year Contract-to-Hire
Location: Troy, MI
NOTE: W2 only
- We are looking for an Application Developer who is passionate about building enterprise software.
- We are looking for someone who enjoys becoming an expert at cutting edge technology, is always learning new things, and wants to be on a team that delivers every sprint.
- This person is someone who wants to get hands-on with the design and implementation of the user experience and wants to help make it the best experience for our customers.
- The Application Developer position will help design, create, and implement new features and new applications that target a range of end users.
- The Application Developer is:
- Very technical, understands the inner workings of developing on web services, can put together solutions from disparate technologies, and can work well on a team.
- Work with the team to design and develop new features and applications using our core framework of technologies
- Create production ready code with automated unit and integration testing included
- Perform peer reviews for teammate's user stories
- Keep up-to-date with the latest tools, techniques, and best practices around frontend development
- Ability to triage and preform maintenance on existing processes and legacy code sets as needed.
= Introduce new ideas and efficiencies to the team
Skills and Experience:
- Three plus years building enterprise software
- Very strong with .NET/.NET Core
- Expertise in writing automated unit/integration tests
- Familiar with database best practices
- Strong with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiar and comfortable working with RESTful architectures
- Rudimentary experience with Kubernetes
- Can identify, communicate, and implement web service best practices
- Comfortable performing code reviews and providing candid feedback
- Experience using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Experience in web security standards and how to apply them
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Everest Consultants is a technology services firm that offers integrated solutions which include both technology staffing and project services. With industry-specific knowledge, technology expertise and excellent delivery capabilities, Everest Consultants serves a range of companies from startups to established companies alike across the country.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.