Our direct banking client is looking to hire a .NET Programmer Analyst III as a full-time employee in downtown Los Angeles, CA 90006.
Position: Programmer Analyst III - .NET Application Support
Location: Downtown Los Angeles
Position Type: Direct Hire
Salary: Base (Negotiable) + 15% Bonus + 2-3 week PTO + Benefits etc.
Minimum years of experience: 5+
Five days work week including one-day work from home.
This position ideally would be 11 AM to 8 PM!
On-call two weeks at a time, 24/7.
- .NET web experience and experience working on console applications
- Systems administration experience
- Expert troubleshooter and problem solver – this is big.
- Excellent communication skills – needs to like/want to work in a collaborative environment. Demonstrates our PRIDE values.
- Strong support experience
- Doesn’t mind working on his/her own
- Will be supporting 200-300 applications. Tier IV support. 80% support role.
- Adhoc queries
- Bug fixes
Supports, maintains, and enhances business applications providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects. Utilizes a variety of computing architectures including client/server, intranet and Web. Collaborates with IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommends solution options.
- Provides ongoing support, troubleshooting and resolution of production issues.
- Develop and maintain production support documentation. (job steps, recovery procedures).
- When appropriate collaborate with individuals to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented or revised systems or procedures.
- May review forms, reports, applications and confer with management and offer improvements.
- Discuss business strategies, practices or policies with managers to understand how to improve systems.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a business or data/programmer analyst required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with industry standard tools and languages (i.e. Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET, Web Services) required.
- Minimum 5 years working in a corporate environment.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Speaks clearly and effectively in a variety of settings Credibility with all clients is essential
- Previous experience troubleshooting production issues in the production environment Conscientiously and methodically approaches work. Sees task through completion.
- Ability to read code and understand what happens without having to execute the code
- Windows Administration experience with IIS, Windows services, System logs.
- Previous production experience with job scheduling Solid knowledge of the software development life cycle with front and back-end development.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, stored procedures, SQL optimization and execution plans.
- Experience in object oriented design, object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience with TFS
- Knowledge and experience upgrading legacy applications to modern technology.
- Knowledge of networking standards, protocols, security, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience in release coordination and management a plus Experience gathering and reviewing required artifacts and information for releases a plus.
- Experience in installing and resolving issues with installations a plus
- Experience conducting post implementation. reviews a plus
- Experience creating deployment, run books and implementation plans a plus.
- Listens attentively and responds effectively to issues. Ensures that the customer receives superior service. Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to improves skills and achieve goals.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.