Requisition Number: 81620
We are Insight Digital Innovation
. Insight Digital Innovation
is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking
and the power of scale
to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge and Transformation Services
From IT strategy and design
to implementation and management
, our employees
help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Microsoft
2020 US Partner of the Year Databricks
2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year HashiCorp
2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year Intel
2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year
Insight is seeking a .NET Architect
to join our Charlotte Modern Apps team within Insight Digital Innovation. What experience we look for:
- 6+ years-experience developing Web Applications.
- 6+ years-experience working with Microsoft Azure.
- 6+ years-experience developing and using the .NET framework.
- Knowledge of cloud foundation principles and standards.
- Knowledge and participation of all stages of the SDLC Processes.
- SQL Server database development experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio workflows and the SharePoint API and web services.
- 3+ years of Component-based software development with strong C# skills coupled with Oracle, SQL Server.
- 2+ years SQL Server database development experience.
- Experience with operations with federal government classified and unclassified networks.
- Experience developing .NET web applications, designing, and developing SharePoint-based applications that interact with enterprise databases, web services, and applications.
- 6+ years of .NET Development leveraging newer technologies like .NET CORE and ASP.NET Identity.
- Web Front-End Development leveraging newer technologies like Angular and\or React.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Charlotte || North Carolina (US-NC) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Charlotte, NC ||Nearest Major Market:
Charlotte Job Segment:
.NET, Architecture, Developer, Consulting, Database, Technology, Engineering