Please note I have direct access to the Hiring VP of Engineering and CTO on this position.
A leader in its consumer products niche is looking for a .NET Architect. The company has been in business for 20+ years, is privately held, has $580 million in revenue, is experiencing 100% growth year after year for the past 7 years, has global operations in 12 countries, has 200+ employees and has won several business leadership awards.\
The .NET Architect will:
- Review, analyze and assess the current architecture and development environment and then provide the technical guidance regarding the existing architecture design and the development of enterprise level mission critical .NET systems
- Solely own, design, prototype and build out a brand-new .NET architecture and framework to solve difficult technical problems, define and deliver highly scalable web applications to meet the current and future business needs based on the company’s 1-2 technology roadmap and growth strategy.
- Be held accountable for relentlessly staying abreast of and performing research on the industries latest bleeding edge technologies and emerging trends and making proposals to showcase their application to the company’s architecture
The .NET Architect reports to the VP of Engineering
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees; 3 weeks of vacation, paid company holidays; 6% matching 401K; flexible spending plans, tuition reimbursement and a casual work environment.
- Must recent 2+ years of .NET Architect experience preceded by 5+ years of professional .NET Software or Application Development experience
- Experience designing, prototyping and building mission critical .NET architectures and frameworks from the ground up
- Any experience with Azure, DevOps, CI/CD and/or Mobile Apps are a plus (not mandatory).