Mandatory Position Requirements:
- At least four (4) years of experience with relational databases including logical design, and understanding of physical design components.
- At least four (4) years of development and administration experience with MS SQL Server 2014 or above.
- At least four (4) years of experience using IIS 7.5 or above.
- At least four (4) years of experience using ASP.NET.
- At least four (4) years of experience with Windows Server 2012 or above.
- Experience researching and resolving real-time support issues including ability to resolve problems in constrained timeframes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaborative skills, service oriented and strong interpersonal skills with various levels of business and technical staff.
- Strong analytical skills that include working directly with business staff to determine sound technical solutions for business requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Visio.
Preferred Position Requirements:
- Experience building scalable, high quality, and high-performance applications and reporting systems.
- Experience with AJAX / XML / HTML / CSS / Java Script.
- Experience with .NET / C#.
- Experience with SQL & SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience with IIS.
- Experience with LDAP and/or using Active Directory.
- Helpful – Experience with LogiAnalytics Studio.
- Helpful – Experience with SAS.
- Helpful – R / Python.
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!