Mid - Sr Level .NET full stack developers
Contract to Hire
Target Pay $55-70/hr while on contract
Target salary once direct hire $110k - $125k base salary plus bonus
Salt Lake City, Utah
Work with a team that works through challenges together then deliver on their projects on the timeline they commit to or are tasked to achieve. Their clients/customers are both business that sell to consumers both within stores and online. Their full-stack development teams are short on Angular experience and they will need people who fill in the gaps with existing experience of the new Angular 5, 6, 7 and 8 versions.
The main programing language is .NET, .NET Core. Most of the projects are Web, and work with all technical and non-technical areas of the company that are involved with project lifecycles in the SDLC. This is a shared team development. They are needing A-players that can code, collaborate ideas, and work through some mobile. They also have over 90+ microservices internally.
These are highly collaborative teams, leave your ego at the door.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 5+ years of Full-Stack development in Microsoft Technologies including
- 3+ years' experience with Angular which needs to include at least the last 2 years with version 5, and preferably version 7 and/or 8
- SQL back-end development experience
- 2+ years' experience working within service oriented and event based architectures
- 2+ years end-to-end testing using Selenium and REST frameworks
- 2+ years with Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins
*Background check and Drug Screen prior to start
- Bachelors Degree in a technical area such as Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.
- Micro-Services experiencerequired for Sr-Level candidates
- Financial industry is helpful
Work is currently 100% remote for now. Once companies start going back into the office, the workspace could be a mixture of remote and onsite.
Currently, daily scrum meetings via Zoom
- Can Do attitude
- Takes initiative
- Owns the whole piece of technical project your working on
- Makes suggestions for code improvement
- Is respectful of others for their suggestions for code improvement
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com