Our Omaha, NE client is a strong and growing company who is a leader in their industry and is looking to add to its talented team of .Net developers! If you are a knowledgeable, experienced .Net developer with team lead experience and a desire to work in a casual, fun environment, then please check this out!
Responsibilities of the .Net Developer:
- Assume a primary role in new software development and other products
- Work alongside a team of IT pros to produce quality work in a timely manner
- Work with business analysts and release management personnel for maintenance, enhancement, and customization of products and solutions
- Focus on development, not just meetings
Opportunities for the .Net developer:
- Develop in a variety of the latest technologies including C#, Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, Core, and Web Services
- Join a team-oriented software development company that uses Microsoft technologies
- Excellent benefits packages including medical coverage, dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401(k), a stock ownership program
- A FUN work culture and quality people/peers
*U.S citizens/Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
At Aureus Group, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the .Net Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call (402) 895-1966 extension (1057) for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job #19-986411 when inquiring.
Position: Application Developer
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.