Leading Web Services and E-Commerce company seeking a full-time .NET Intermediate Developer to complement our growing team in Madison, Wisconsin.
Acquired by Tyler Technologies (NYSE:TYL) on April 21, 2021, NIC is a leader in digital government solutions and payments, partnering with government to deliver user-friendly digital services that make it easier and more efficient to interact with government. NIC and Tyler are united in their mission to empower public sector entities to operate more efficiently and connected more transparently with their constituents and with each other.
NIC Wisconsin helps Wisconsin government entities web-enable their information services. Our electronic government solutions use technology to increase efficiency and reduce costs for governments and their constituents.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team as a mid-level .NET developer. This position will be responsible for the implementation of new leading-edge Web/mobile/e-commerce applications. The selected candidate will be part of a strong development team and will be responsible for translating complex business requirements into functional web-based applications throughout all stages of the SDLC. Job duties in a few tidy bullet points:
You will definitely need all of this:
- Work with a project team to help determine project functional and technical specifications, lay out timelines and requirements specifications.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements (HIPPA, SOX, PCI, Corporate, State, etc.)
- Maintain confidentiality and security throughout entire work cycle.
- Mentor junior level developers
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 4-5 years of experience in developing web applications with strong knowledge of C# and ASP.NET 4.7+, .Net CORE and MS SQL Server 2016+
- Knowledge of SQL Read/Write statements
- Knowledge of database design methods and techniques
- Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection Frameworks
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as jQuery, Angular and Bootstrap.
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience building secure web applications – user authentication, role-based access control, n-tier architecture, DB/file encryption, input validation techniques
- Self-motivated and creative
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment maintaining agreed upon timelines while producing extraordinary work
- Passionate about what you do
- Competitive compensation program
- No-cost group medical
- Low premium dental insurance
- Stock purchase plan
- Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Company wellness program
- Casual and fun office environment
- Paid State holidays/vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Option for remote work