Our client is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team for a contract role.
- Responsible for coding and unit testing application software across production support, enhancements and projects.
- Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined requirement and develop components including extensions,
views, customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as apart of a team.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
Must have 2-3 years experience with the following:
- MVC 5/6
- SQL Server 2012
- VS 2015
- Angular 5
- .Net Core 2.1
- ASP.Net Web Api
- Understanding of Oath 2 and JWT
- Understanding of CORS
- Soap Services
- JSON Parsing/Serialization
Experience with the following preferred:
- SQL Server 2016+ experience with JSON results
- VS 2017+
- .Net Core 2.3
- Angular 6
- EntityFramework Core
- ORMs other than EF
- Azure DevOps Build/Deployment/Scaling
- Secure Soap Services invocation (certificates and request envelope)
- CSS 3
- File/HTML Parsing